Thursday, September 18, 2008

Apple Picking Time





No blues this year: we have our own apple trees. With actual apples. One red delicious and one golden delicious. I don't know if these are good baking apples, but whatever. Does it really matter, when pie is involved? I made an apple pie and apple muffins.

We have just enough to welcome autumn with proper appley goodness. I've been really into muffins lately. I think it's a fall thing. September rolls around and I want to start using the oven again.


Kitty is the fruit






Kitty is mad at Apples

3 comments:

Dusty said...

O Hai.

I can haz appullz?

T said...

I love how the Morrocan pottery has now become a cat bed! : ) spoiled princess

cloudberryjam said...

no kidding! She just claimed it as hers and started pushing everything out of it one day.