Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this is just a tribute

There is nothing to write after this past week. Lots of people mentioned getting tattoos as a tribute to Cody's life and it made me think: if I were to get a tattoo that represented what Cody was to me, what would I get? What would I get for anyone I know?




For Cody, the answer is simple: milk.





I think a big old glass of milk would look pretty bad-ass. Tough guys drink milk.

"What's that on your arm?"

"It's a glass of milk, fool. What? You got somethin' to say about it?"

I'm probably alone on this one. But it's it, I'm telling you. It is what I'd look at and think of Cody. That kid drank milk like a madman.

3 comments:

Pat said...

You are so right. Milk says Cody!

T said...

Yes, Cody and milk--also explains his 'unexplained' height!

many studies abound about the Dutch, who were once the shortest Europeans, but who atre now the tallest following a diet change to dairy> Wonder if anyone has compared them to the Samburu or Maasai. also tall and also dairy lovers. Or of there is a threshhold of dairy you have to consume to become tall?

"The Dutch can't live a day without milk. They're the tallest people in the world."

Effect of cow milk consumption on longitudinal height gain in children

American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 80, No. 4, 1088-1089, October 2004
© 2004 American Society for Clinical Nutrition

Unknown said...

my dairy consumption never made me taller. I think it is a good idea if you get a tattoo of the milk, ill get one of something too. Its a very good idea simple and true. I love you.