Sunday, December 6, 2009

Skunked

I am so behind on my posts lately. We've been working on our handmade holiday gifts like mad. All of our free time is consumed by getting things done and mailed asap. All other spare moments are devoted to applications for grad school and some seriously deliberate cocoa-and-Christmas-movie time. I need to fit that in to feel like it's December. The good news is that it snowed yesterday, so everything feels a little better.
Anyway, in the early fall I was able to get some crafting done and I remembered I haven't posted my needle-felted skunk.


He's one of the first needle-felting projects I've done. Wool roving is a fun material to work with. I still haven't used the free locally grown roving I have, but I was in a parade with one of the sheep that produced it on Friday. What a town.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah. That's cute. At least you participated in the parade. Then we had ours I just got drunk and got Rob some take out kielbasa.

Pat said...

That is adorable!!

T said...

Adorable!!!!