Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Delays

I meant to (finally) upload my pictures from our trip to Sweden and Finland yesterday but halfway through my computer decided to crash and I couldn't bring myself to start all over again. So I apologize for taking so long...thank you for the emailed requests...

We have been SO BUSY here. I got sick (probably caught something in Finland, actually) and then my mom came to visit just a few days after we got back from our trip, my summer semester started, and then we had someone interested in looking at the house so we had to rush to get things ready and in "showable" condition for that. Yes, we are trying to sell our house. We hope to move from WV as soon as Aaron hears word about a job prospect. I am really looking forward to being closer to family and friends. And perhaps more significantly, the place that I have learned to call home. When we moved here I was pretty tired of Boston and yuppie snobbery. However, good and bad, it is where I see myself most happy in the years to come. I am looking forward to being close to the water, near good restaurants, immersed in culture.

No comments: