Thursday, September 13, 2007

"and you can say goodbye to your Precious Moments!"


I found this ad today in the Dominion Post (my new local newspaper):

DIVORCE Garage Sale: 1209 Avalon St. off Dorsey Ave., Fri. & Sat., 8am-5pm. Pool table, LR Suite, BR Suite, area rug. Collectibles - Boyds and Bearstones, Precious Moments, Dog Figurines, Pooh. Pfaltzgraff dishes, numerous house wares, electronics, adult clothing, infant/toddler clothing, and infant accessories.

Talk about laying it all out there for the world to see.

"Oh, how I love you, my little Precious Moment. I'm so glad those people got a divorce and I found you."

3 comments:

Brow said...

You made it. I wasn't sure when I'd be speaking to you again. Is this internet a permanent thing?

cloudberryjam said...

yes, yes it is. It feels good.

Tanya said...

This blog is so fun. A divorce sale!