Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Reader, I Married Him

thanks to Jen B. for sending us her photos so quickly!

The vows are said, the rings are on our fingers, and the cake is cut. What a day! I can't believe it's all over.

Aaron and I agree that it turned out pretty much just as we'd hoped it would, and much better than we expected it to. It was a lovely day that we'll remember forever. I can say with total certainty that it was my favorite day.

I'm thinking of writing up a series of posts about how/why the details came to be, to let those of you who could make it in on your favorite details, and to give a glimpse of what you missed to those of you who couldn't make it. And of course, pictures when we get them (please send us your pictures if you took any!) Thanks to everyone again for everything you've done for us. Everything was so special.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah! it was a great day! I put some already up on myspace.