Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brittany

I love my bike! Aaron and I have been really trying to take advantage of the fact that we live so close to a very nice bike trail right now (and not dwell too much on the fact that we were supposed to move already).

We've been trying to take different routes and trails often to keep it interesting. Aaron got me this bike when we still lived in Somerville. It is the perfect bike for me! Small, fast, and cute. Plus, it has a basket. I've named her Brittany, because that's the kind of bike she is (a Brittany Free Spirit).


Me and Brittany on Nantucket



Aaron got me some really cool bike gear for my birthday this year because we've been biking so much. He got me some awesome rainbow streamers, which look so great as I'm zipping along the trail! Also, he made me a proper farm produce box to go on the back. I plan to use my new wood burning kit to decorate it with "our" farm logo.

No comments: